Job Opportunity: Global Citizenship programme Co-ordinator
The Programme Coordinator has oversight of the day to day programme co-ordination and administration of the Global Citizenship Programme (GCP) and reports to the GCP Manager. The Programme Coordinator will be responsible for managing the human resource processes and financial administration; updating the GCP website; marketing the GCP programme and contributes to the communications and media strategies.
The position is a Payclass 9 contract position.
- A Diploma or advanced certificate (NQF level 6)
- 5 years relevant administration experience within a project environment
- Office management experience
- Programme coordination experience
- Experience in HR and financial administration
- Experience in communications and media strategies
- Professional writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite and website updates
- Experience of working in social justice contexts
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience of having worked successfully in complex and diverse environments
- Recent experience of working in a Higher Education context
- Experience in website and social media management
- Experience in working with funding applications and budgets
- Experience in working with finance software such as SAP.
The annual cost of employment, including benefits (where applicable), is between R402 275 and R473 264
To apply, please e-mail the below three documents combined into a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UCT Application Form (download at http://forms.uct.ac.za/hr201.doc)
- Cover letter explaining how you meet the minimum requirements
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (4-page maximum)
Please ensure the job title and reference number are indicated in the subject line of your email.
An application which does not comply with the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to undergo a competency test.
Telephone: 021 650 7253
Reference number: E20503
Closing date: 29 May 2020
UCT is committed to the pursuit of excellence, diversity and redress in achieving its equity targets. Our Employment Equity Policy is available at http://www.uct.ac.za/downloads/uct.ac.za/about/policies/eepolicy.pdf. For this post we seek particularly to attract black South African applicants.
UCT reserves the right not to appoint.